At Assembling a Cooking Life , we enjoy cracking, (er) tackling problems…
• Experiencing a change in your cooking life?
• shifting to a different way of eating?
• feeding young children, while taking care of them?
• preparing meals for just 1 or 2 people, instead of a crowd?
• Twenty-something and at the start of your independent cooking life?
• Deeply involved in raising a family & a career, struggling to fit all the pieces together?
• A mature adult who finds yourself with time, space and a desire to do things differently in the kitchen?
• Want to try using new items you find in your CSA box or at the farmers market?
• Want to plan for and use leftovers, creatively & deliciously to save time and money?
Want help with some of the basics?
• Stocking a pantry (cupboard), freezer & refrigerator with staples that work for you.
• Reading a recipe, menu planning &/or planning meals for a week.
• Making a shopping list & marketing efficiently, without stress.
• Learning simple cooking methods, like roasting & blanching.
• Managing timing so that different dishes are ready at the right time.
Sounds great, but will it work for you?
It will, if you:
• Want to find/rediscover the pleasure & enjoyment in this daily activity
• Are willing to try new ways of doing things
Want to know more?
Please read on to find out…
You can also return to
Learn more About CJ
Connect and share your own story.